Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rain, Rain {Don’t} Go Away…

I love rain, but something weird happened today. It was scorching hot AND raining too! And I mean not the light shower rain, the heavy kind of rain. Weird! But I still love it because the sound of raindrops on my rooftop is so soothing :)

Speaking of rain, there’s a new image from Some Odd Girl that is just too cute to pass up! It’s called Brella Fairy and it’s so adorable. I colored it up and used a few dew drops to emulate raindrops :) I also paper pieced her petal dress.

SOGbrellal_card_by_missamber

Credits:
Digital stamp: Brella Fairy from Some Odd Girl
Digital papers: Blustery Sky Paper Pack by Sara Schmutz
Stamp (sentiment): Blooming Button Bits from Papertrey Ink
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: Cheery Lynn and Taylored Expressions
Dewdrops

I’ll be back tonight (or morning, in your neck of the woods) with another peek. See you soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for being the DT in Some Odd Girl, Indah. Your creations are always amazing. Love all the digis of that girl...

    ReplyDelete