Sunday, April 15, 2012

So Happy For You

I just got back from renovating our house (not the one we live in… We bought another house 4 years ago) after 4 days non-stop of doing E V E R Y T H I N G.. Ahhhh, so knackered! But I can’t sleep. It’s so hot right now, like really humid and hot. Also… I am too tired to fall asleep. So I figure I’d do a blog post. I know.. It’s one of those weird days lol.

Here’s a card I made without colored image, that is rare if you know me!

missamber_bzzz

Credits:
Digital kit: Honeybee Mine by Traci Reed
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento
Trim: Charisma

Okay… Finally my eyes are starting to feel heavy. I better jump on to the bed now. toodles!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely... the colours are so striking and that row of roses is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete