Sunday, April 1, 2012

Holler!

Finally I am back on computer again! And today I will showcase a card I made for Some Odd Girl blog’s challenge. This month is a color challenge and I love the color combo!

2012_03_31_tiachallengesog

Credits:
Stamp: In Stitches Tia from Some Odd Girl, Hero Arts (cupcake) and Studio G (sentiment)
Digital kit: How Sweet It Is... by Julie Billingsley
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic markers

Head on over to Some Odd Girl blog and join in the fun and get a chance of winning a sets of stamps! Isn’t that awesome or what?! Heehee.

3 comments:

  1. OH SO CUTE!!! Love the image and background paper too. precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute - love that she is sitting on a giant cupcake! Adorable! Love the sentiment too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEEE this image..it is GORGEOUSLY adorable ...I really like your beautiful creations!! ♥

    ReplyDelete