Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You’re The Best

Hello everyone! I am back with another post. I spent the whole day yesterday recuperating. After that renovation that we partly did ourselves, I scraped my knees and hurt every joint and bone in my body. I was just so tired and achy all over. I’m going back to work this morning and feels so much better :)

Anyway, without further ado… Here’s my card for today.

indah_urethebest_SOG

Credits:
Stamps: Sweet Thinkin' Mae from Some Odd Girl and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Digital kit: Forevermore by Julie Billingsley
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic markers
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Die: Cheery Lynn

Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully! Great papers and I like that big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,Love,Love your coloring and the card is Lovely. what a cute image.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet! The doily is a fabulous addition and your coloring of that image is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. Love, love, love that paper. Cute image and your coloring is fabulous! Also love that gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowww..your coloring is PERFECT!!! what an awesome card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Miss Amber! I love that flower!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete