Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beach Kids Tia and Tobie

Oh yeah… When I lay my eyes on this set I was just instantly in love! Adorable and just screams summer! Makes me wanna have a shave ice cone or just a scoop of ice cream to go with these adorable images. Here is my card using the latest release from Some Odd Girl, Beach Day Buddies.

SOG_beachdiorama

Credits:
Clear stamps: Beach Day Buddies from Some Odd Girl
Digital kit: Hello Summer from Echo Park
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Die: Taylored Expressions

If you’d like a tutorial how to make this interactive diorama card, head on over to Some Odd Girl blog where I showcased this a few days ago :)

Entering this card to:
Creative Card Crew Challenge #11 Dimension

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Indah! I love those waves!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love your coloring and the papers and waves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card and beautiful coloring .TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable immage, and love your scene (diorama) card. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute images and love the diorama card!

    ReplyDelete