Tuesday, May 29, 2012

XOXO Pocket Card

Hello everybody! Ohhh, I have been busy. I’ve been crafting a lot and also met up with my fellow cardmakers here at my house over the weekend. I love these meet-ups, I’m always on fire afterwards. Sharing ideas and stories are such joy to me as I am sure to my friends too.

Anyway, I’m here to share a pocket card I made with the ever so lovely stamp from Some Odd Girl. You know I’m crazy about them, right? I mean, I know I’m on their design team but I genuinely looooovee them so much. I swear whenever I get a happy mail from Kristy, I take them to bed with me hahaha.

SOG_XOXO_missamber

Credits:
Stamp: Romantic Gwen from Some Odd Girl
Digital kit: Love Is All Around by Elise’s Pieces
Ink: Memento and Versamark
Coloring: Copic markers
Embossing powder: Martha Stewart
Die cut: Spellbinders
Flowers: I Am Roses

Ohhh, and I have been making videos! Don’t laugh… I’m new to this heehee. This is my second video and I made a step-by-step video (a very simple one, mind you) making the very card above. Check it out here:

 

Thanks for visiting! :)

Entering this card to:
Craft Your Days Away Challenge #46 ~ Red, White & Blue

2 comments:

  1. A great pocket card and a great video too.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away in our red white and blue challenge this fortnight and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just perfect! great take on our challenge! will take a look at your video later as I would love to make a gorgeous pocket card!
    Thankyou for joining the fun over at crafty your days away challenge!
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete