Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Best Wishes To You!

This is another pocket card, a 6x6 half diagonal one. It’s actually a happy accident. I’ve been wanting to use this image for a while now. That flower arrangement took me an hour! I don’t know why but it didn’t seem right to me until I laid down those beautiful leaves.

japanesetilda_missamber

Credits:
Stamp: Chinese Tilda from Magnolia and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Digital kit: Sakura Garden by Mindy Terasawa
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Glitter: Stickles
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Die cut: Spellbinders and Marianne Design
Flower: I Am Roses and Prima

Entering this card to:

Challenge #46 Feeling Punchy!
CR84FN55

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The image is coloured perfectly and that little Tilda is one of my faves. Very nice paper and I love that leaf die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I love the MS border punch you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card. I love the colors, the image, your design, and the coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful- your colors are perfect- loving the flowers and the leaves do add a bit of punch! That image is so awesome- going to have to look her up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, what a sweet card! That image is adorable and I love the pretty patterned paper! The heart border adds such a lovely touch! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image, and fab punched edge.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Indah ...you won...see this post dear...selamat ya...

    http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.ca/2012/06/challenge-48-color-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete