Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sunny Mae

It’s mid-week again… And the weather has been nothing but shy of heat. Yes! Summer is certainly around the corner. I can’t wait to have mini pool trips with my nephew and niece this summer. We frequent a sports center near my inlaws’ place where they have two huge kids pools and one regular pool plus a jacuzzi. When school break is here I think we’ll go there often.

Continuing the reveal to Some Odd Girl’s newest clear stamps release, here’s my second card featuring Sunny Mae!

2012_05_21SOG_beachshineon

Credits:
Clear stamp: Sunny Mae from Some Odd Girl
Digital kit: Fly Away With Me by Traci Reed
Ink: Memento and SEI
Coloring: Copic and Prismacolor markers
Rhinestone swirls: Prima Say It in Crystals
Dies: Spellbinders

4 comments:

  1. She is very sweet- your coloring is amazing and how pretty is that swirl of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ndahh, semua SOG yang kamu pake cantik2 dan bright... sukaaaa ngeliatnyaaa, love it so much hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL!! Gorgeous summery colors!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the bright summer colours!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete