Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Loves Rubberstampa Challenge #87 - Case Yourself or a DT Member

Hey everyone! How are you all? Oh my goodness.. Feels like I’m breaking my back because I’m so busy cleaning up the house. The good news is, the flood has subsided and it’s quite dry now. It still rains a little now and then, but nothing major.

Today I’m bringing you an exciting card for our challenge at Loves Rubberstamps. This time we have to CASE ourselves or any of our DT members, so I CASEd my previous card here.

anyahol3a

Credits:
Stamps: Holiday Anya 3 from The Greeting Farm and We R Memory Keepers
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers
Glitter: Spark Tinsel! in White from American Crafts and Stickles
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts (Nested Hearts)
Rhinestone swirls: Prima
Digital papers: Loves Park Paper Pack by Katie Pertiet

4 comments:

  1. This is so super cute! I love the colors and the great design shaker card. I am so glad things have dried up there and hope you got to the grocery to stock up again. You never know. I told my family about your predicament and told them I would be ready in this situation, lol. What a glutten I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely shaker card Indah. Glad to hear things have subsided.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet.. Love both cards.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the highlights in her hair. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete