Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Blog Hop with Loves Rubberstamps! – Friends Forever

Hi everyone! Back again with a new card. This is going to be a quick post since I am reorganizing my stash today. I just got home from Ace Hardware (your equivalent to Mitre 10, I think lol) and got a bunch of drawers, so I need to put some of my overflowing stamps and embellishments to new containers I just bought.

Anyway, for my new card, it’s a semi-farewell card. Hope you like it because I had so much fun making it!

palliwa

Credits:
Stamp: The Greeting Farm – Travel Anya and Lawn Fawn - Sophie’s Sentiments
Ink: Memento – Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital papers: Hello World Paper Pack by Design By Dani
Rhinestones: Kaisercraft

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Now Visit each of the Design Team Ladies to see their amazing projects...leave comments along the way for more chances to be our blog candy winner!

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog

Dangina

Joni

Nina

Laura

Indah (that’s me!)

Nikki

Lydia

Larelle-Susanne

7 comments:

  1. Great card Indah. I love how the dsp coordinates with your image.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card. Amazing coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Im love your design paper and her hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suitcase printed paper compliments the image wonderfully.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is adorable, I love the fabulous dp and design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet image. Love the papers and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! I don't have this image and I love her! Beautiful coloring and such fun papers you used for the background.

    ReplyDelete