Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #88 – Use Lace

Hey everyone! It’s time for a new challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! As usual, every Tuesday we have a new and exciting challenge for you to participate in and today the theme is “Use Lace”! This is MY kind of challenge because I have tons of lace so it’s perfect to get my mojo going!

Here’s my card, it’s another take on the file folder card. I think I’m addicted!

filefolder02_REV

Credits:
Stamps: I Heart Sweaters from The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Tool: Envelope Punchboard from We R Memory Keepers
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug

7 comments:

  1. Very cute Indah. I must have a go at these File Folder cards.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, love how you used the lace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how cute and the file folder design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the design papers you used and that file folder card which looks awesome! Will need to try that out with my punch board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool how you us the envelope board for the file tabs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that envelope board. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like how you colored & placed the lace on the card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete