Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Blog Hop with Loves Rubberstamps!–File Folder Card

Hello all! It’s that time of the week again! Sunday Blog Hop! I hope your weekend is closing in with a bang. To all my friends in Australia, Happy Australia Day!

Now here’s a card I made using the ever popular Envelope Punch Board. The board has become so trendy and things can now be made from it other than envelopes. I think it’s one of my most useful purchases heehee. This is called the file folder card and it’s really easy to make.

filefolder03_REV

Credits:
Stamp: I Heart Sweaters from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers
Flowers and rhinestone swirls: Prima
Die: French Pastry Doily from Cheery Lynn Designs
Digital kit: Love You Deerly by Traci Reed

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Now Visit each of the Design Team Ladies to see their amazing projects...leave comments along the way for more chances to be our blog candy winner!

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog

Dangina

Joni

Nina

Laura

Indah (that’s me!)

Nikki

Lydia

Larelle-Susanne

11 comments:

  1. How pretty! I have seen those punch boards and you are really making me want one! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring of the image. Especially like the doily & flourish.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Indah! I want to have this image and your coloring is so pretty. Love the file folder design too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh that is so super cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! The file folder and doilies are awesome. We should totally do a swap. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your card. I have the Envelope Punch Board but did not know about making this with it. I'll have to ck it out more. Do you have a link for this? Otherwise I'll google it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the index tabs on the card edge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card! I was inspired by your file folder card and made one for my blog post tomorrow (and linked to you.). Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete