Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Easel Drawer Box Card With Stick Pin Holder

Oh yeah, that title is a mouthful isn’t it?! Heehee. This card is made for my YT idol, Sabs. She’s having a birthday and she loves all thing purple (lavender) and pinks but mainly she loves lavender. So I hope she’ll like this one that I made for her.

This is quite a detailed project and I combined a lot of techniques in making this. I must say I’m quite proud of this hehe. I also made the stick pins myself. I love making them eversince I bought loads of beads from the craft market a while back.

princess-anya-no.3-the-greeting-farm-by-indah-stick-pin-easel-card-better

Credits:
Stamp: Princess Anya No.2 from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Flowers: I Am Roses and my stash
Digital papers: Lavender Mist by Nancy Kubo (retired)
Other: Glossy Accents

Detail views:

princess-anya-no.3-the-greeting-farm-by-indah-stick-pin-easel-card-detail03 princess-anya-no.3-the-greeting-farm-by-indah-stick-pin-easel-card-detail02 princess-anya-no.3-the-greeting-farm-by-indah-stick-pin-easel-card-detail01

2 comments:

  1. Oh Indah, this is so gorgeous! I love the color combo you used and those beautiful flowers! I love this image too and love seeing all of your TGF projects...pretty pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful, I love the fabulous design and the cute image. Fabulous stick pins.

    ReplyDelete