Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 93 - Anything Goes

Hey everyone… Wow.. My eyes are almost a strip wide. I am sooooo exhausted. I was running around catching up on appointments and doing errands. So before I doze off, I am going to leave you with a card I made for the awesome Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog. This week is Anything Goes!

LRS_kraftinkimmie_goinplaces

Credits:
Stamp: Going Places from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers
Rhinestones: Kaisercraft
Digital kit: One Fine Day by Studio Flergs and Sugarplum Paperie

5 comments:

  1. She looks amazing! Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so super cute, I love the adorable image and the great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, lovely papers, great card.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Indah! Love the image and those papers are so pretty. Great design too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo! Cute design!

    ReplyDelete