Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 96 - Show us your Ugly Papers

Hey all! It’s Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog. This week we had to use our ‘ugly’ papers. Well I don’t have a lot of ‘ugly’ papers but I do have one set that isn't really my kind of paper(s). Well why did you buy them, you ask? Well as a typical crafter/hoarder, I can’t pass up a good deal. The designer who made the kit is one of my fave designers and when I saw the whole collection for $1 (as part of the weekly One Buck Wednesday over at JessicaSprague.com), I just had to buy it. heehee.

Anyway I thought this turned out great. I always thought the tone of the colors are too taupey and dark, but pair it with nice embellies and stamp and I think I have prettied it up good! ;)

miss-anya-bags-the-greeting-farm-double-pocket-card-by-indah

Credits:
Stamp: Miss Anya Bags from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers and Finecolour markers
Dies: Cheery Lynn Designs and Spellbinders
Twine: The Twinery
Pearls: Kaisercraft and my stash
Digital kit: Ooh La La paper Kit by Samantha walker

5 comments:

  1. Your 'ugly' papers are. so pretty. I love them. But what is there not to like about pink. Indah I love your card. Great job. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Oh gosh, i do actually love dress forms so I would totally use those papers! :) The added die cuts and embellies really lighten it up and of course the image is so cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun fold. I would use these papers they are awesome. if your not into the print I see why they would not be used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't think they are ugly at all. But I totally understand not everyone has the same taste. What a great fold! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked this paper, and I love your cute image. This is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete