Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 95 - Use Corrugated Cardboard (or faux with Kraft Paper and a Crimper)

Happy Tuesday all! I wasn’t feeling well today. Ugh, I hate that feeling. When you have so many things swirling around your head that needed to be realized and you’re unwell. I ordered the masseuse to massage me this afternoon and I felt a little bit better, but my throat is acting up and now I’m cozying up to hot tea. I hope by tomorrow I’ll feel much much better.

Soooo, on to this week’s challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog. I love this challenge because lately I’m on a corrugated cardboard kick. Eversince I discovered the colored corrugated cardboard on my local stationery store, I have been making bases to these cuties like crazy. I think I have 4 ready to alter at the moment, and I have a pack of new colors just delivered to me a few days ago and I’m going to turn them into these beauties too!

zoe-pearn-friends-forever-penny-black-

Credits:
Stamps: Betsy Bluebell from Penny Black and SP & Company (sentiment)
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
Coloring: Copic markers and Finecolour markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Rhinestone swirls and flowers: Prima
Digital kit: Friends Forever by Zoe Pearn

8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card full of brightness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet with such spring goodness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the bright colours.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright cheerful card. I love the design. Great paper choice. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and such fun bright colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Indah, saya sangat suka semua kartu kamu. Pingin contact kamu tapi nggak tahu caranya . Lol. Btw ini email saya : liekeworld@gmail com. Feel free to send me an email. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your vids with your hauls Indah and your colorful corrugated papers look so much fun! Love the bright colors on this and the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so super cute! I love this fabulous design, I had no idea the backing was the corragated paper, lol.

    ReplyDelete