Monday, June 19, 2017

Cheers!

Happy Monday, everyone! It’s been a short but sweet ride in Paris and now I am heading back to Jakarta. It has been such an awesome summer holiday! I think this is my second summer trip to Europe (during my adult life hehe) and eventhough it’s so packed but the weather and view was breathtaking. I think next time Spring or Autumn would be a better (and cheaper!) option hehe.

Anyway, here’s another summery card to end this trip. She is a cute one from The Greeting Farm.

cheers-tgf

Stamps: SSSC no. 25 - Carnival from The Greeting Farm and CTMH (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: Gina Marie Designs and Spellbinders
Digital papers: Memorable Carnival from Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Zoe Pearn

No comments:

Post a Comment