Monday, June 12, 2017

Oh Happy Day!

It was such a lovely weekend last Saturday. My good friend Izumi married the love of her love in such a perfect summer day. It was beautiful and lively. I met her when I was in Elementary school, the first time I went to Europe. We were in the same tour around Europe, she was with her brother and parents and I was with my aunt. Long after the tour ended we kept in touch via snail mail, until we discovered Facebook. I met her again last year in Tokyo after almost 20 years. It was so delightful. When she invited me to attend her wedding this summer I said yes immediately and it was the right decision since I got a very low price deal for flight. I mean it’s summer and I got less that 800 dollars for a return ticket! Must be fate :)

Anyway, to celebrate her wedding, here’s a card featuring a bride and a cute little birdie. I haven’t made cards with a Magnolia stamp in a while. I love how it turned out :)

magnolia-bride

Credits:
Stamps: Magnolia (I forgot what it’s called) and Stampin’ Up (sentiment)
Ink: Memento and Stampin’ Up
Die: Gina Marie Designs and Spellbinders
Coloring: Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment