Friday, June 23, 2017

Just For You, Darling

Finally it’s Friday! Last day of work before the highly anticipated long weekend! I am soooo happy to be able to sleep in and laze around the house eventhough I’m guessing my nieces and nephew will be coming over and spend time with me and my parents until Monday. I don’t mind though, I have missed them so much!

I am here to show you a new card featuring this darling stamp (the name is very apt!) from The Greeting Farm. I don’y know why the photo kind of washed out the image. It’s not really good, but I didn’t have time to re-take this photo. I hope it’s ok and you will still like it.

tgf_ahoy

Credits:
Stamps: SSSC no. 27 - Darling from The Greeting Farm and CTMH (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital papers: By The Sea by Design by Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment