Friday, June 16, 2017

Thanks, Friend

I am traveling from London back to Paris today. Kind of bittersweet as this is my second trip to London this year. The city is amazing and I never get tired of it. I have been so into British things lately, maybe the past 4 years. It started with their TV shows. After discovering their TV show, Sherlock, I get hooked on other shows including two of my all time favorites: Great British Bake Off and Have I Got News For You. Yes, those two shows are very different but are both so interesting and funny hehe.

This card is to say, thank you, London. You have been such a great city to visit! I hope to visit more in the future :)

thanks-friend-magnolia

Credits:
Stamps: Magnolia and Studio G (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: CC Designs and Gina Marie Designs
Digital papers: Nautical by Samantha Walker
Flowers and rhinestones: Prima Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment