Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crafting My Way To July

I’m suppose to do something else, but I’ve been procrastinating this post for a while now that I thought I might as well just do it. What’s 5 minutes going to do to my plans, right?

Anyway, this is such a new blog. I feel the need to refresh my crafting interest and this is one way to do it. I left my old crafting blog and switching here permanently since it’s easily accessible and customizable. See how pretty this layout looks? Courtesy of Zoe Pearn of Sweet Shoppe Designs, I get to have a nifty craft blog that I’ve always wanted (my old blog was the free wordpress one and customizing is a pain and very limited!). I still need to fiddle with some links and categories (need to add things), for now just enjoy the blog as is heehee.

Anyway, I’m going to post one entry for now though I’m planning to post another one today as well, but let’s just see how that goes later.

Well since I’m very busy and couldn’t get my schedule to synchronize last 3 months, I get very lazy of doing one thing to my crafts… Photographing them! Yes, I really hate that part. Especially since my old camera have this bended image quality when it comes to taking macro pictures. I wanted to use my D-200, but I’m too lazy to adjust it plus it’s heavy! hehe. So I used my trusty G6 for these pics of (gasp!) new cards I made. They’re not exactly new, they’re just newly (and finally being) photographed! haha.

Picture-036

First one is a simple card I made using Enchanted: I DO Believe In Fairies by Traci Reed kit and a special edition stamp by Hero Arts called Birthday Wishes (AR174). It’s a set exclusive to Archiver’s. Don’t ask me how I got it since we don’t have Archiver’s here hehehe. The ink is Brilliance in Pearlescent Orchid.

Picture-057

Picture-058

Next is an envelope book made using Dandelion Fluff by Traci Reed kit, Tags and Ticket (CL262) stamp from hero Arts, Martha Stewart ink, mini envelope from the local stationery store, Kraft paper and Peach Cardstock.

Picture-038

This one is made using Happy Go Lucky by Zoe Pearn kit, All Around Quotes stamp by Fiskars, VersaMagic ink in Red Magic, Kraft Cardstock and striped ribbon.

Picture-052

Here’s another card using Zoe Pearn’s kit called So Sweet which you can get for FREE when you sign up for her newsletter here. Also using pink satin ribbon and Kraft Cardstock.

Picture-042

I love this one! This is a Joy Fold Card using Mindy Terasawa’s Little Tea House Paper Pack, Happy Birthday Cupcakes (CG151) and It’s A Day For Cupcake (AR171, from the Clearly Archiver’s line stamps) from Hero Arts, Archival Ink, Watercolor pencils+waterbrush and kraft cardstock.

Picture-046

And last one is made using Here We Grow! by Dani Mogstad kit, Three Flowers (CG128) stamp from Hero Arts Archival Ink and stitched grosgrain ribbon.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment