Monday, July 26, 2010

Paper Play Challenge Week 29 and Color Inspiration #133

I am in love with this challenge… It’s a color combo challenge from Paper Play Challenge. The combo is: blue+cream+color of choice. Turns out this combo also coordinates with Color Inspiration #133 from Stamping 411. I immediately created a card for those two challenges. Hope you’ll like it :)

00009339_amberlycraft

00009340_amberlycraft

Credits:
Papers: Autobiography kit by Scrapkitchen Designs
Stamp: Block Words With Icons from Hampton Art
Ink: Martha Stewart
Flowers: Prima
Blings
Kraft cardstock

I’m sorry for the bad quality of image… I don’t know what’s wrong with my G5 (hubby has taken the D200 with him to work) that it left this ugly dark spot in the image. Gah... But at least I didn’t procrastinate to photograph the cards :D

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment