Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Need A Stamping Buddy

I really do… You see I’m a horrible hoarder and I realize that I need to use my stash more. And somehow I think having a stamping buddy would help. You know someone who is stamp enthusiast like me, who can give me insights and ideas to use my stash. I think if I have one I can also do the same to my stamping buddy. Anybody interested?

Anyway, I’m so happy today because finally my new stamps arrived! YAY! (see, I’m hoarding again there heehee) I am also a Hero Arts addict, so most of my stuff is from Hero Arts. Here’s what’s in the mail today:

CG140

Poppy Background (CG140), I’ve always been fascinated by the crafts and cards made with this stamp. Always needed wanted one, so alas, when it’s on sale on my fave ebay shop… I gotta have it! I got a great deal for it too! :D

CL446

Ohhh and this one, Sew Artsy (CL446), is one of the new stamps on Hero Arts’ Arts and Crafts Summer 2010 Collection. It’s versatile and I’m going to pair it with a couple of paper packs I got last week when Design House Digital is having new release sale.

 

I can just see those papers being used in lovely cards :)

Anyway, here’s a couple of more cards for your enjoyment today.

00000052_amberlycraft IMG_9293_amberlycraft

Credits:
Pretty As A Picture by Zoe Pearn
Stamps: Thinking of You (CL140) and Whimsical Frames (CL281) by Hero Arts
Ink: Martha Stewart
Pink Satin Ribbon

00000051_amberlycraft 00000057_amberlycraft

Credits:
Paper: Sakura Garden Kit by Mindy Terasawa
Stamp: Asian Fan Border (H5348) from Hero Arts
Brilliance Ink in Pearlescent Orchid
Cardstock

Enjoy your day and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment