Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boy Card

I rarely do cards for boys… Probably because I’m such a girlie girl and have like gazillion girly kits and because I just don’t have the stamps for boy cards hehe. But I made one that I think is suitable for boys/men using a pretty versatile stamp.

00000050_amberlycraft

00000058_amberlycraft

Credits:
Papers: It's a Guy Thing by Dani Mogstad and Shawna Clingerman
Stamp: Birthday Fun from Inkadinakado
Ink: Martha Stewart
Kraft paper and Cardstock

Anyway, you remember what I wrote about finding the digital version of paper lines? Well guess what, Zoe Pearn just released her digi line of Alphabet Soup in line with the launch in CHA this summer! It’s sooooooooooooo delish! I’ve got them already and am making a bunch of stuff with it! I mean, it would be a waste to just do one thing with this line! Look at these adorable goodness:

zpearn-alphabetsoup-girlcollection-preview

46ea02ccf602f2e6780ff8d32eca7544

zpearn-alphabetsoup-boycollection-preview

9412d92fc69817e7d3b3a9f0481a6aba

If you’re a paper girl (or boy heehee), go here to take a look at MME’s Alphabet Soup line.

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment