Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Digi Subtitute

What I love so much about digital kits is that how varied they are. In the digi world, we have hundreds of new digi kits out in a single week alone, free or not. While in the paper world, they have a kit out probably 4 times a year?! That’s why I love digi… It’s cheaper and have lots of varieties to choose from. I fall in love with paper kits time and time again though, and when I can’t find the exact copy in digi form (e.g. you can get Mindy Teraswa’s and Zoe Pearn’s MME kits in their digi store), I look for those that would be close enough like the paper kit. Such as this one from October Afternoon:

Paper Pad Cover 2

I especially LOVE these papers from this line:

Thrift Shop 507 - PP Needs Paint (front) - Vintage Floral v6 distress  Thrift Shop 503 - PP NAME (back) - Criss Cross Flowers v7 distress

That is why when Jen Allyson had her entire Notions  line on sale last weekend I had to get this kit:

Notions Pink & Co.

notions-pink-co-digital-scrapbooking-papers

How yummy is that?! It was on sale for 25% so I also got this paper pack, also from her Notions line.

Notions Blue & Co.

notions-blue-co-digital-scrapbooking-papers

And here is a card I made with this amazing paper pack:

00009337_amberlycraft

00009338_amberlycraft

Credits:
Paper: Blue Notions & Co.  Scrapbooking Papers by Jen Allyson
Stamp: Sew Artsy (CL446) from Hero Arts
Ink: Archival Ink and Martha Stewart
Ribbon: Scrap King
Watercolor pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment