Monday, September 27, 2010

Card Chain Challenge

Last month I have the courtesy to join Card Chain Challenge over at Deborah Nolan’s blog where we would have to send a card to someone who’ve signed up on top of us. I think it’s so fun! I’m already signing up for next month and can’t wait to send in mine :)

Here’s my August Card Chain Challenge that I sent out to Karen G.

WWW_0171

Credits:
Digital Papers: Sweet Love kit by Mindy Terasawa
Flowers: Prima
Digital stamp: Fairy Lizzie by Digistamp Boutique
Kraft Cardstock
Watercolor pencils

And since I missed out on this month’s CCC, Deborah kindly suggested that we do a private swap. I am so thrilled :) I’ve sent mine and here is my card to her:

2010_09_26_nkubo_fordeborah

Credits:
Digital Papers: Lavender Mist Page Kit by Nancy Kubo
Digital Stamp: DigiKit - HA Forever Friends from Hero Arts
Flowers and Center Kisses: Prima
Organza Ribbon: DK
Kraft cardstock

Have a lovely Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment