Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dog Days Of Summer

… is over.. Or did we ever get summer? You know this year in Indonesia, well particularly Jakarta, where I live, there seems to only have 1 season. The rainy season! It’s gloomy, which is good when you’re at home curling up in bed or sofa with a book in hand and a cuppa. But it’s hell on the road! Well anyway, I did halt my crafting this past month but I couldn’t help myself and bought loads of digi-goodies. When there are sales in my fave shop, I would rush there and buy eyecandies! hehehe.

A couple of weeks ago from Designer Digitals’ Quarterly Annual Sale, I bought these:

KT131242 KT957882

PP682345 PP988344

PP735894 PP189153

PP771886 DS250397

If you’re wondering why I bought those photo masks, in case you didn’t know, I was a digital scrapbooker way before dabbling into papercrafting. And so I am planning on doing it again really soon. I need to start documenting my life and surroundings again, just like I used to. I do miss scrapping a lot, but my heart’s still not in the right place to do it again.

Anway, enough with the sappy stuff. Moving on to new stuff I made :D

2010_09_26_dmogs_lbdaycard

This is a birthday card I gave to my morning show partner, Steve Rock :) He’s having his birthday today. Congrats, old man!  Hehe. He’s the reason why I am where I am today. He’s a great friend and even a better partner in my line of work, I continually learn from him.

Credits:
Digital Papers: He's the Man by Dani Mogstad & Traci Reed
Stamp: Hero Arts
Die Cuts: Quickutz and Spellbinders
Ribbon: M2M

Happy Wednesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment