Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I love Tuesdays… It’s the time when it’s almost mid-week. And why do I love mid-week? Because I have my day off at work! I go to work on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday only. Sounds fun right? But the downside is I have to get up at 4 AM and be at work before 6 because my session (I am a radio announcer) starts at 6 AM until 10 AM. It’s a dream though, it’s one of the most coveted slots on the radio and everyday I am grateful for this blessing.

Anyway, I love making 3D projects but sometimes I found it gathering dust before I can give it away to someone. I made these though, and found that it’s so addictive to make packaging! These two projects started when my best friend from Sydney gave me physical 12x12 scrapbooking papers. She knew I do strictly hybrid crafting but she said she was tempted because the pattern was cute. She was right, I fell in love with the papers and just had to make something out of them! (though, of course I had to print out my own digital papers and make them hybrid don’t I? ;p)

This one I made to pack a few muffins I made for hubby’s workmates, instructions to make this basket can be found here.

WWW_0148

Credits:
Digi papers: Rustic Charm by Scrapkitchen Designs (retired)
Papers: What A Hoot - Brood by Kaisercraft
Paper punch and satin ribbon

This one is a cookie and tea packaging because it has two pockets! So nice! See the instructions to make this here.

WWW_0156

Credits:
Digi Paper: Sweet Tart Mini Kit by Julie Billingsley
Paper: What A Hoot - On the Prowl by Kaisercraft
Stamp: Boxed Wishes from Inkadinkado
Ink: Versamagic in Magic Red
Kraft and red cardstock
Buttons
Coarse hemp twine

Have a great one, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment