Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweet Cupcake

Yes… Cupcakes are my ultimate obsession! I don’t know how many embellishments, stamps, kits and real-life accessories that I have related to cupcakes. I make them, eat them and just simply adore them! I mean, you can never go wrong with cupcakes. You can make an extremely difficult cake and it would turn out great because they’re tiny… Very little room for error plus it tastes deeeeeelish!

2010_09_26_zp_card

Credits:
Digital Kit: Serenity by Zoe Pearn
Stamp: We R Memory Keepers
Flower Trim: Pasteb

Oh and I am so excited because I am building up my tools stash. My Corner Chomper just arrived yesterday and I am amazed at how such a small rounded corners could make such a big difference!  And the card/bookmark above was made with Circle Nestabilities and Big Shot. Here are the new stuff that I finally got after months pondering hahaha.

 

655268

I finally got this because I’ve read A LOT of reviews and it seems that this baby is a lot of crafters’ go-to die cutting machine. It’s easy to use and very chic, I must say! And also I love the fact that I don’t need gazillion adapters to cut dies from various manufacturers.

70904-6 WRMK Corner Chomper Tool

I was a bit torn between this one or Zutter Round-It-All, but I chose this one eventually because I don’t need two separate corner punch :)

NEST-04_2

I finally gotten myself Nesties!!! Always wanted one in like, a year!! So happy! Although I must admit, I should’ve bought the classic circles one instead of the petite circles. But this set is a great starter set and I am totally addicted to die-cutting with my nesties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment