Sunday, September 26, 2010

Resurfacing

Hi everyone!

Yes I am back… I’m sorry to leave you hanging… I have had a rough month. My auntie just died, and honestly it was a devastating moment for me. In less than a year 2 of my relatives who were close to me died. I lost my mojo and I’m still trying to cope with everything. But over time I guess crafting is a natural therapy for me to overcome these grief. It has been a really rough year, but I’m sure I’ll get through it fine :)

So yesterday, I pulled my unfinished cards and supplies and actually started crafting again. I felt good. I found my groove again.

Anyway, here’s the first card I finished.

Have a great weekend, see you really soon again!

2010_09_sk_card

Credits:

Digital Papers: Autobiography kit by ScrapKitchen Designs
12x12 (physical) paper: Kaisercraft
Digital stamp: Fairy Lizzie from Digistamp Boutique
(Physical) Stamp: All Year Greetings from Fiskars
Ink: Martha Stewart
Flowers & Button
Ribbon: Scrap King
Kraft paper
Colored by Copic and Prismacolor markers

No comments:

Post a Comment