Saturday, October 8, 2011

Flutterby

I am leaving for Bandung today, just a quick weekend getaway with my family. I am really excited and I know this is something that everyone is looking forward to and also needed so badly. Hehe.

Anyway, I’ve been up since 5, packed, showered and had breakfast all by 7 o’clock. So what do I do to kill the time? Finish up my cards hahhaa.

Okay, here is a simple surprisingly no patterned or digi paper *GASP!* at all card.

flutterby_missamber

Credits:
Stamps: Floating Flowers (CG124)  and  All Occasion Messages (CL272) by Hero Arts and Gem Stone Insects from Inkadinkado
Ink: Memento and Brilliance
Embossing: Sizzix
Colored cardstock

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love that flower stamp and butterfly. Pretty color combo, Indah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this it's so pretty...fab colour combo!:) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete