Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hello! Aloha!

Good morning everyone! Hubby took me and my niece swimming yesterday. It was such a lovely day since it seems we owned the place since nobody was there except us! Heehee. I was totally knackered to bits but I think I am a little fitter right now ;)

I’ve been having fun creating cards with summer images. I hope you don’t mind hehe, these images  make me happy and as I said before, place where I live always have a tropical weather :)

sunnybeachcard_missamber

Credits:
Digital kit: Aloha by Dani Mogstad
Digital Stamp: Beach Marci from La-La Land Crafts
(Physical) Stamp: Feel Better from TAC
Ink: Memento and Brilliance
Coloring: Copic and Prismacolor markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Pearl paint and Liquid Pearl
Twill tape

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you’re having a great day!

1 comment: