Monday, October 10, 2011

Mermaid Tilda

Hello everybody! Oh it has been a lovely weekend! I had a great time with my family, so fun! And now I am back with a new card to share with you all.

I am in love with this image, although I guess when I bought it I didn’t quite factor in the season haha. But, I am never a ‘seasonal cardmaker’ anyway, so I can make any cards I want. And that’s including this one. You might not see it clearly, but there is an acetate that’s framing her.. I tried to make her like underwater and the acetate was the window. hehe. I kinda mess up the hair though… I hate it when I do that, but I already colored the whole body and scales so I figure ah well I’ll just run with it. hehe.

mermaidia_missamber

Credits:
Digital papers: Pinefeathers (Jumping) Collection by Carina Gardner
Stamps: Mermaid Tilda from Magnolia and Everyday Sayings (CL342) from Hero Arts
Dies: Spellbinders and Taylored Expressions
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Coloring: Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness sweetie this is so pretty! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern paper you used are soooo adorable. Really suit the image.

    ReplyDelete