Sunday, October 2, 2011

Never More Than A Thought Away

How was your Word Cardmaking Day celebration? Did you do many cards? I did manage to make some cards! Thank goodness for hybrid crafting! I can whip something really easily and fast and looks like it’s been done for hours ;)

Last Friday was my last day doing morning shows on my radio. It has been an great excellent run for two years and I am both happy and relieved to end it. Not to worry, I will still be around doing the afternoon shows :) Anyway, I am so happy that now I will have more time for myself and my family. Usually I get up at 4 in the morning and went to work and stuff and I don’t get home until about 7 at night. Right now, as I am taking a break for a while, I will have time to sleep in and do more stuff like making lunch for hubby hehe. Anyway, I created this card for those who were involved in the morning show. I might not see them as much anymore, but they are never more than a thought away.

athoughtaway_dmogs_missamber

Credits:
Digital kit: Hello Sunshine by Dani Mogstad
Stamp: Amazing Travels from Inkadinkado, Very Vintage Labels No. 4 from Waltzingmouse Stamps and Whimsical Words from Stampin Up
Ink: Versacolor and Martha Stewart
Die: Spellbinders
Kraft cardstock

3 comments:

  1. We did celebrate the WCMD with our friends. One way was ATC Swap. Missed you in the event, Indah. I was hosting it. And yesterday, we celebrated it by making a brand new card and uploaded it on the Wall in our own FB. So amazing to be in card making world, isn't it?
    Ow, ending your morning show? I won't be able to listen to your voice then. You always accompanied my morning most of the time. I didn't notice that you were going to end it. Anyway, all the best for the family stuff.
    Pretty card for the friends of yours. I still can't manage myself to go hybrid. Still need good printer for that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful :) i love your card style .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...love the sweet colours! I crafted all day at home with my little girls! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete