Thursday, October 6, 2011

Just Saying Hello!

I have been wanting to post since a couple of days ago, but hubby got sick on and off since weekend so I hadn’t had the time to blog.

Anyways, how is your day? I just bought a heating tool. I think I may have to learn how to use it properly though, since my embossed powder didn’t go as it was suppose to. Perhaps it’s just the powder? I know people prefer Zing, but as my ‘starter set’ I bought Martha Stewart three-set one. Well anyway, I’ve been wanting a heat tool for a while now so I’m pretty happy :)

Here’s what I got to share with you today.

dmogs_backtoschoolcard_missamber

Credits
Digital kit: School Daze by Dani Mogstad
Stamp: Three Girls (LP162) and Classic Messages (CL414) from Hero Arts
Coloring: Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Embossing: Sizzix
Twine and grosgrain ribbon
Kraft cardstock

2 comments:

  1. Hope you DH feel better soon,Indah!
    this is so cute!!
    btw, kemaren aku juga bikin ATC pake stamp ini juga loh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the papers! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete