Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sweet Valentine

Alrighty… It’s Tuesday and it’s the last day of January! Heehee. Boy time sure flies when you’re having fun! I had soooo much fun this past week creating a storm, especially Valentine’s Day cards. I actually love making Valentine’s Day cards, you can turn almost any image into a romantic or Valentine-y card hehe.

Continuing my craziness with physical paper heehee, I made this one. The side is actually a wrap around, so it’s almost like an overhanging that closes the card.

vdaydoobug03_card_by_missamber

Credits:
6x6 paper pad: Sweet Cakes by Doodlebug Designs
Stamp: Miss Anya Dressy from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Embossing: Crafts Too
Rhinestones: Kaisercraft
Die cut: Spellbinders
Punch: Martha Stewart
Twine: Doodlebug

Oh, anyway I did a little digi-haul a few days ago hehe. Here are some new goodies I bought.

pgp-folkart-pp_LRG FolderDHD-RobynMeierotto-LoveLoveLove-Papers

2 comments:

  1. How sweet is this card- and how wonderful your coloring is! I love the border punch and the twine accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO pretty! Love the way you used the heart punch here too. I can see why you feel in love with the paper! Great collection of some lovely DP1
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete