Monday, March 19, 2012

Thinking of You

Hey everybody! How have you been? I know, I know… I’m missing again. Things have been hectic plus my Dad has problems again with his health. So we had to take him to the doctors to change his meds and all. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Anyway, despite that I have some cards to share but didn’t have time to take pictures of them but I managed to take a pic of this.

2012_03_07_sog_faerie

Credits:
Digital stamp: Spunky Sprite from Some Odd Girl 
Digital kit: Lullaby by Elise's Pieces
Stamp: Hero Arts
Punch: Fiskars
Coloring: Copic markers
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Liquid pearls
rhinestones

8 comments:

  1. your coloring is super great. I am sorry to hear that Indah, I hope that your dad will get well soon :) Keep the spirit up and let's pray..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image- and you have colored her wonderfully! Love the bling you added too! Will keep your Dad in prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the adorable image and that gorgeous starry paper. Thinking of your dad and praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect of cutting out the image. Very cute card. Will keep your dad in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable image and great coloring. I'm just finding out about this company and love their stamps.

    Hope all is better for your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Dad is ok.
    This is a great card... love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...what a beautiful card...love the immie and the layout and your coloring is fantastic!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHat a brilliant idea. This is sooo gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete