Sunday, June 3, 2012

100% Happy

After all those summery colors… I’m going to change the colors here a bit. This card is made using my all time fave color combo which includes red, white and blue. I’m always sooooo drawn to those colors. I really enjoyed coloring this digi stamp from Some Odd Girl. I mean, look at that vest! I think I can pat myself in the back for coloring it just like it’s made of jeans :D One of the things I like about Some Odd Girls stamps is that Kristy always draw them in fashionable clothes! I just love it, so trendy!

indah_happyt_SOG

Credits:
Digital stamp: Heartsy Mae from Some Odd Girl
Digital paper pack: Picket Fences by Jen Allyson (retired)
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital stamp: Momentous Seals by Katie Pertiet
Twine: The Twinery
Die: Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment