Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Rain

Have you ever had those days when it’s hot and then suddenly it rains? It’s been like that a lot these couple of months. Jakarta’s weather is weird, I know. That’s why at the end of my radio show I always say' ‘stay safe and stay dry!’ because you never know when it’s going to rain here. I carry an umbrella in my bag all the time because there were plenty of times when I came home embarrassingly wet while my area is bone dry!

Speaking of rain, here’s a little card to whet your eye appetite for colors and creativity! :D

rainorshine_missamber

Credits:
Digital kit: Puddle Jumper by Jenn Barrette and Mari Koegelenberg
Stamp: Rain Snow Shine from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital stamp: Momentous Seals by Katie Pertiet
Dies: Spellbinders
Gingham ribon
Cotton twine
Button

And here’s another card I made

bikegurl_missamber

Digital kit: Pop A Wheelie: Girl by Traci Reed & Jady Day Studio
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Brilliance
Die: Papertrey Ink (tag)
Purple grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment