Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tropical Mae

Ah yes, summer is here… Less rain in Jakarta but still a patch of gloomy clouds here and there. I like a cooler summer rather than scorching dry summer. I think I might have that this year (last year it’s rain season ALL YEAR LONG!).


So in order to celebrate the goodness of summer, I have a new card using the newest digi from Some Odd Girl.

hellohibiscusygurl

Isn’t she gorgeous? Look at that hibiscus! What a perfect summer image!! :) This is also a freestanding card and I made this using this tutorial.

Credits:
Digital stamp: Tropical Mae by Some Odd Girl
Digital kit: Aloha Sunshine by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Zoe Pearn
Stamp: Fiskars (sentiment)
Ink: Martha Stewart
Coloring: Copic markers
Rhinestone flourish
Lace

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! Love the colors and the image….so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty in pink!!! fun image...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Very summery and that's a great image and a perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete