Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Happy Hello

Yes, hello from sunny Jakarta! It’s been so hot this week and I’ve been having so much fun creating summery cards of all kinds. Just like this one, using one of my fave TGF stamps. If you ask me what season I love the most, the answer would certainly be spring. But everything about summer just screams a lot more fun for me. Anyways, on to my card.. I made this 5 1/2 inch square card.

treed_fit2burst_missamber

Credits:
Digital kit: Fit To Burst by Traci Reed
Stamp: Princess #3 from The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic, Finecolour and Prismacolor markers
Dies: Cheery Lynn and Spellbinders
Flowers: Prima and I Am Roses
Mirror cardstock in gold

Have a lovely Saturday everybody!

Entering this card to:
Crafts4Eternity R#74- Royals

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful princess, love your card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful princess. Love your papers and layout.
    Thanks for joining Crafts 4 Eternity.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Princess card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete