Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Have Your Cake And Eat It Too!

Hello everyone, I’m bringing you an easel card today. I didn’t take detail picture of the card, but both the inside and outside is pretty! :D This color combo has always captured my eyes. Whenever there’s a digi kit with this combo, I almost always get them. Love it!

cupcakemarciyea

Credits:
Digital stamp: Sugar n' Spice Marci Digi Stamp from La-La-Land Crafts
Digital kit: Nickel and Dime Store Kitchen by Krystal Hartley and Melissa Bennett
Stamp (physical): Papertrey Ink and TAC
Ink: Brilliance
Coloring: Copic, Finecolour and Prismacolor markers
Dies: Spellbinders and Joy! Crafts
Flowers: I Am Roses
Rose trim
Organza ribbon
Flatback pearls

1 comment:

  1. So cute Amber!Love those scrummy papers with her and the reds really suit her. :)

    ReplyDelete