Thursday, August 30, 2012

You Make Me Happy!

Well yeah, the person that’ll be receiving this is.. But making this card was a bit… Hmmm.. challenging. Believe me, the designing on PS and printing takes less than 15 minutes, but assembling it? 3 hours I tell ya! I keep moving things around and adding more and more embellishments until I was happy about it.  But anyway, it turned out great and I love the bright colors here.

gorjusshappyl

Credits:
Digital kit: Hello Goodbye by Traci Reed
Stamp: Bumble Bee Gorjuss Girl and Stampin Up (sentiment)
Ink: Memento and Versacolor
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Punch: Stampin’ Up (Word Window)
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Flowers: Prima and I Am Roses
Rhinestone flourishes: Prima

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the yellow paper piecing and those black swirls add a really lovely touch :)

    ReplyDelete