Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sick!

Yes, the whole house is sick… I think it’s getting around plus everyone’s so busy with work so that their immune system is kinda also down as well. But anyways… I’m here to pop a quick post. Have you seen Some Odd Girl blog? They’ve come up with a new sketch challenge! Go on over and join!

Here’s my card:

SOG-augss

I can’t believe no digis were involved in this one! Haha. The papers are from My Mind’s Eye 6x6 paper pad collection called Howdy Doody. The image of course is Cupcake Mae from Some Odd Girl. Sentiment is from Hero Arts and that wonderful circle die cut is Picot Edge Circles from Spellbinders. Colored her in using Copic markers.

5 comments:

  1. Just stopped by to give you some SOG love!! Great challenge card! Glad to be on the SOG team with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indah, sorry to hear every one is sick! Take care of yourself.
    CUTE card with that adorable image. Love the background you used on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better!
    Love your card and I am so thrilled to be on the SOG team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Indah! I love the papers you have used! I'm so excited to be on the team for another term with you!

    Arabella

    PS I hope you all get better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete