Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Guy Ian

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Eid Ul-Fitr is really near now and I’m kinda panicking because some of the stuff mailed to me from shops overseas and locally hasn’t arrived yet. This year, even the private courier services are experiencing shipping overload. We have about a week of holiday starting this Friday and I want to make sure I can use up that time to craft. I’m praying my stuff will be here by today or tomorrow at the latest.

Anyway, on to my card… I rarely create boy cards. So today I am showing you one of a few boy cards I made recently.

tgfboy

Credits:
Digital kit: Before I Was Your Mom: I was a Kid Too by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens
Stamps: My Guy Ian from The Greeting Farm and sentiment from TAC
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Martha Stewart
Coloring: Caran D’Ache Pablo Colored Pencils and Lyra Skin Tone
Twine: The Twinery
Die: MFT Die-namics
Wooden buttons

7 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this boy card! Cool image and lots of fun patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Indah! Love all the different DP's you used on here and the twine/buttons!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Indah! Love the textured colouring and the gorgeous colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is awesome! The image is cute... and I love the bakers twine and button treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the image and your colourful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and your coloring is amazing. Love the dp you used and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your crafting 'stuff' arrived prior to the holiday! Love this great card- love the great bright colors of the DSP and the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete