Friday, August 31, 2012

Missing You

I will be traveling to see my best friend this October, which makes me miss her even more lately. We’re so excited that we message each other countdowns and making itinerary for when I visit her. So I am making this card to give her and express just how much I miss her. I am sure she’ll love the colors on this card too, it’s sooo adorable.

gorjussmail

Digital kit: Berry Sweet by Mari Koegelenberg
Stamps: Sent With Love Gorjuss Girl, Stampin Up (Four Frames) and TAC
Ink: Memento and Versamark
Embossing Powder: Martha Stewart
Coloring: Copic and Prismacolor markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Punch: Stampin’ Up
Rhinestone Flourish: Prima
Flowers: I Am Roses
Lace

3 comments:

  1. Indah, she's going to LOVE this! So bright and pretty. I simply adore all that different patterned paper you used with this too! Outstanding!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww just gorgeous! What amazing papers and I love her little paper pieced dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend is sure to treasure this lovely and cheery card! Your special feeling for her is carried through into this card. Such wonderful details and the coloring is perfect! Love the graceful doily and the soft flowers.

    ReplyDelete