Monday, August 19, 2013

For You From Me

Hello everyone! I am back again. Last weekend was so busy! We had a party at home plus on Saturday it was Indonesia’s independence day. I have a card for that day but I forgot to take photo of it. So today I am showing you a card I made for The Rubber Buggy DT. This one looks so sweet and the photo didn’t really pick up the colors perfectly, but it is quite pretty :)

2013_08_20_tilda

Credits:
Stamps: Tripping Flower Tilda from Magnolia and Stampin’ Up (sentiment)
Digital kit: Victoria Gardens by Echo Park
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Dies: Marianne Designs
Punches: Stampin’ Up

Hope you like this sweet card :) I’ll see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love this fab card!!! I love pink : ) The image is so sweet- and love your L.O.

    ReplyDelete