Monday, August 26, 2013

Summer’s End

Hey all! It’s Monday again and I’m feeling a little blue.. It’s nearing the end of August and it means Summer is really gone… Plus, our temporary helpers will go back home to their hometown tomorrow because our live-in helpers are back. I kinda like them a lot and it feels bad letting them go. But I do need to remember that we already do have permanent helpers.

Anyway, as an homage to summer, I made two cards here. Although, I can’t promise I’ll stop making summery card soon ;)

oceansoflove

Credits:
Stamps: Under The Sea Mae and Kraftin’ Kimmie Mermaid Sentiments
Digital paper: Unchartered Waters Paper Pack 2 by Glitz Design
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic, Prismacolor and Finecolour markers
Rhinestone swirl: Prima

paradise_sog

Digital stamp: Cheers Kaylee from Some Odd Girl
Digital paper: Paradise Beach Paper Pack #2 by Echo Park
Coloring: Copic, Prismacolor and Finecolour markers
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment