Friday, August 30, 2013

Make A Wish

It’s such a bittersweet day for me today. I am getting ready to go to my best friend’s day at the moment and am sneaking in a little post before I go. Today’s her last day in Jakarta and tonight she is leaving for Sydney again. We have been friends for almost TWENTY years and it still breaks my heart when we part. Our story is extraordinary and believe me when I say extraordinary because we have never lived in the same city for more than 3 years. Yet, we are the closest friends to each other. Now that’s special :)

Anyway, here’s the card I am showing you today. Pink galore!!

tgf_cupcake_mterasawa

Credits:
Digital kit: Valentine Pretties Mini Kit by Mindy Terasawa
Stamps: Anya Treats from The Greeting Farm, Papertrey Ink and Studio G
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Flowers and rhinestones: Prima

5 comments:

  1. What a great card, thanks for the inspiration and sharing it with us! I love this stamp! Good Luck!

    Sweet hugs,
    Blanca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! LOVE the bright colors and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love the fabulous card design and the paper you used, great image.
    That is so great you have been friends with your bestie all these years! I hope one day you will be able to live in the same town again.

    ReplyDelete