Thursday, August 8, 2013

You’re The Best

Happy Eid Ul-Fitr!!! It’s the day we forgive and move on with a clean slate. I’m so looking forward to meeting my family today and gobble up some delicious food that will be served both at home and at my Uncle’s as we gather up annually during this holiday.

I might be scarce in the next few days, but I do have a card I’d like to share with you today.

tgf_best

Credits:
Stamps: Cheeky Mate from The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Digital paper pack: Hometown Proud Paper Pack by Design By Dani
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Dies: MFT Die-namics

4 comments:

  1. Amazingly cute card. I love the coloring and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Great coloring, papers, & design!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card design. I love the colours. Looking forward to working with you. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable, I love the cute image and fabulous design! Have fun on your holiday!

    ReplyDelete